At The Warranty Group we are committed to providing products and services to the highest standards and we care about the service that we provide. We do however understand that sometimes mistakes do happen and when we do get it wrong we will apologise and put it right for you.
If you do make a complaint we will:
- Respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Do all we can to resolve your complaint before the end of the next working day.
- Where we are unable to resolve your complaint within this timeframe we will:
- provide you with a leaflet detailing the steps we will take to resolve your complaint.
- write to you within 5 working days of receiving your complaint, summarising our understanding and provide you with the contact name and phone number of the person dedicated to the handling of your complaint within our Customer Relations Team.
- keep you informed of progress while we investigate the issues that led you to complain
- provide you with a final response that describes our investigation, our decision and the reasons behind it.
What to do if you want to take your complaint further
Whilst we will explain our decision and the steps taken to investigate and resolve the matter, if you are not happy with our final response you have the right to refer your complaint (see below). We will ensure that all relevant information is provided to you within our final response.